In The Footsteps
OF THE ROMANS
The only one of its kind SPA center in Bulgaria which will bestow on you a five-star feeling of balance and harmony of the body, mind and soul.
HOT SPRINGS OPEN
7 - 10 November, BANYA (Razlog)
- Training; Single's Turnament: Men's and Women's; minimum of 3 matches; one tie-break set
- Play on 2 indor clay courts; SPA center, Indoor and outdoor pools
- Hot Springs Medical & Spa Hotel in the foot of three majestic mountains Rila, Pirin, Rodope
- The hotel, where time seems to stop, to give you a real break at any time of the year
- Most high-quality products in order to offer an abundance of ecologically pure dishes
- Hot Springs Medical & Spa Hotel was awarded the prize of “Best SPA Hotel of Bulgaria”
The new home of the mineral waters Hot Springs Medical & Spa Hotel is located in Banya Spa Resort. In the foot of three majestic mountains (Rila, Pirin, Rhodope) in the beautiful Razlog Hollow next to the biggest ski resort on the Balkan Peninsular – Bansko.
Pure mineral springs known for ages
Local legends still tell the story of Roman legionnaires who after fierce battles came here to restore their strength with the help of the therapeutic mineral water. Today we proudly continue the age-old tradition.
Enjoy the spaciousness, coziness, natural and warm colors which convey the beauty of nature into the interior. Regardless of whether you choose a room of exciting panoramic view of the mountain peaks or of the beautiful and perennially-green pine forests, the atmosphere in which you will immerse yourself, will enable you to genuinely savor your vacation.
The only place which combines in itself coziness and style, impressive panoramic views and works of art. From the delicious home-made pancakes to Popieta made of salmon and shrimp with saffron risotto as a side dish – in Kameno Restaurant you will savorskillfully prepared eco food from our master chefs. They will offer you traditional Bulgarian dishes and impressive culinary temptations from the European cuisine.
Restaurants and Lobby Bar: